left coast roadtrip part four // big sur

Aug 26, 2013

Day 3. The drive down Highway 1 through Big Sur was one of the prettiest I've ever taken. Blue waters, rock cliffs, and an amazing flower field right on the water to traipse through.


The color of the ocean kind of blew me away....I wasn't expecting it to be so...blue. It was beautiful. And the mister had a grand 'ole time climbing down a semi-dangerous hill to get to the rocks below. I stayed safely put, because camera gear + sandals = heck no.

Here's a little camera + iPhone video footage that I shot as well. 

After several of these little pit stops, we kept driving down Highway 1 and made our way to Nepenthe, which is this great restaurant tucked into the mountains with an incredible outdoor terrace to soak in the views.


Unreal. California, you keep surprising me :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!